Saturday, December 15, 2012

To Life!!! 11/10/12

Dear Family,

To life, to life, L'Chaim!  L'Chaim, L'Chaim, to Life!!!

Ce-le-brate the times COME ON!!!!!!!

So what the heck, your welcome.  Glad to have you with us!

Two wonderful welcomes are being celebrated among us, and I'm sure that we'll be mentioning it a lot.  Well, there are ten months, plus a little, before I come home.  That's enough time for another surprise!!!  Just Kidding!  You wait all you need...

So, we had the auditors come in yesterday to tell us if what the things we're doing are good or bad.  I found out that I haven't been doing some things right, so I have a lot of catch up work to do.  And that catch up work is now going to be taking up the rest of my "P-Day".  It0s really hard to get all the dtuff done when everything is top priority and needs to be done now.  So I'm sorry, but this letter is gonna be really short.

We soon need to head out to begin our proselyting time, we have a full night tonight, which is a pleasant change.  We also have two baptisms planned for next week.  So as Zayne and Royce have entered into this life as new creatures, so are two of our brothers here soon to be reborn spiritually into a new life following Christ.  More details will come next week.  It's time to get moving.

I love and pray for you all!!!!

Elder Dewsnup

P.S. Chances are really, really high that I'll be here in the office for Christmas so I'll have easy access to the computers here and webcams to use for our Christmas chat.  Will you all be in the same place this year?

--
Elder Matthew H. Dewsnup
 
Misión Buenos Aires Norte
Gral. Lavalle 1828
1646 San Fernando
Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment