Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"More News" 5/14/12


Dear Family,
 
Well, this week has been an interesting one.  Especially yesterday was an emotional day for me.  I loved having the chance to see all of you, and missed being able to see Brandon and Sarah, but we'll be able to do that again this Christmas.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! to Sarah and Megan.  I'm looking forward to being an uncle to two new babies. {Yes, Sarah and I are both Pregnant we told him on Mothers Day and his reactions were priceless!!--Megan}
 
In the news here, I have been transferred from Lopez Camelo.  I am now serving in Tortuguitas, which is a city closer to my first area, and is actually in that zone.  I have been assigned to this area as a senior companion and trainer as well, so this will be an interesting new adventure to my missionary service.  Because of the move of areas, and an internet connection in this server that crashed for a while, I have less than desireable time to finish writing to all of you.  But I wanted to let you all know that yesterday we were able to baptize another two souls, both sisters of other recent converts (though the two are not related to each other).  Once I find a card reader, I'll be able to send you all pictures.
 
I'm sorry for the shortness of this email, but I now have to go to get moving with the area.  We still have a lot to do before the day is done.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
 
Love,
Elder Matthew Dewsnup

-- 
Elder Matthew H. Dewsnup
 
Misión Buenos Aires Norte
Gral. Lavalle 1828
1646 San Fernando
Buenos Aires, Argentina

{There is a lack of pictures as Matthew was borrowing a card reader from a former companion and now doesn't have access to one. As soon as he does I'm sure that he will overload as all with pictures. In the mean time, he reported that people in the are are saying that his face has slimmed down but that's about it. He is in a walking/bussing area. His Spanish is amazing. He spoke in Spanish a few times to the family where he was at while we were skyping and it was cool to hear him speak. We miss him dearly. Please continue to send letters and love and support. If you have any questions just let us know via comment and we'll do what we can to help.}

No comments:

Post a Comment