Saturday, January 19, 2013

Extra 12/24/12

Hey, Sorry about the short notice. I was hoping to have more time, but with the emergency transfer I haven't had much time to do anything lately. A lot of my stuff is still stuck in the bags. The only things I have really unpacked as of yet have been my study books and my clothes. Anyway, I also don't have much time now because we had to traevl most of the day for a Christmas activity for the mission.

So the christmas call. I was also hoping to hear from meg as to what time she has to do her call. and I'm sorry about the short notice. but the call will be at about 11:45 your time, Mountain Daylight time. My time will be 3:45, after lunch with our bishop. He's such a cool guy! I hope that doesn't conflict, and even if it does, I'm sure we can get megan and Marvin and them up on Facetime with Dad's ipad. Sometimes I love technology. Other times it just gives me a headache.

I haven't had time to read you letters yet either. I'll try to print them out tomorrow to read before I talk to you.

I love you!!!!!!

Elder Dewsnup

No comments:

Post a Comment