Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sad Face 3/18/13

Hey'all,

This is a notice that I will write you tomorrow. We had interviews and a training meeting with President for the majority of the day, so we will have Preparation day tomorrow. I'll write more then.

Quick requests:
Joseph, write about Prom please.
Mom, we just received word that we can write other people besides family by email (which is faster in so many ways than written letters, I can write more and can send faster and cheaper). If you have the email addresses, could you pass me those of Nataly, Mary, and Michal? You should be able to find them on facebook. I'll check and see if I can get to an orthodontist, but unlikely. Might be doing some shopping tomorrow for shirts average cost about 40-50 bucks-heads up.
Dad, Could you tell me a little more about Frau Hoelderl and Gabby?
Meg, thanx for the note, and good luck with Minion. I'll be praying for you as always. I'd love a walk when I come home.
Marvin, I appreciated the letter, and I'll keep in mind what you said. What kind of differences are there to making houses out of metal framing?
Sarah and Brandon, what news on the kidlets and life? Sarah-Are the students still proving a challenge? Brandon-What are law classes like?

I love you all and you are all in my prayers.

Elder Matthew H. Dewsnup

No comments:

Post a Comment